On the last Thursday of every month, The Hive offers a class. Sometimes we have to postpone a week, so without further delay: here's the info about June's class...in July!
Screen-printing is a technique for printing images onto fabric or paper. This class offers (almost all) of the material and all of the instruction you'll need to create and finish a few different printed pieces, as well as information about making your own screens in the future.
Erin Boyd of Red Boots Design | www.redbootsdesign.com
- A variety of prepared screens ready for printing
- Water-based inks
- Hands on instruction
- Items to print on, such as:
- Cotton fabric (a good source for this is Ragfinery - www.ragfinery.com
- Cotton clothing (t-shirts, skirts, dresses or aprons work well)
- Cotton tote-bag
- Cotton tea-towels or napkins
$25 for up to 3 hours of instruction and work time plus all materials (except whatever you plan to print on, which you'll need to bring!)
You'll be redirected to our online store. If this is your first visit, you'll need to set up a log-in and password. Thank you!