Come play with us and learn how to create your own work of art!
Mosaics are created using a wide array of materials such as stained glass, glass tile, shells, pebbles, seeds, broken crockery and found objects. This class offers all of the material and instruction you'll need to create and finish your mosaic masterpiece.
The date for grouting your artwork will be May 27th, 7-9pm. For a $5 fee, the instructor will grout your piece for you and you can pick it up once it's complete.
Shelly Templeton | 360-296-8276 | email@example.com
- Everything you'll need to make a mosaic artwork on a flat board or keepsake box including tiles and grout
- Hands on instruction
- Ongoing project help/consultation before or after the class (extra fee)
- Images, ideas, inspiration (mosaic books also available at class)
- Object you want to mosaic such as a box, board, bottle or vase about 6" x 6" (flat boards and box bases will be provided)
- Special objects to use in your mosaic such as shells, stones, beach glass etc (optional)
$25 for 3 hours of instruction and work time plus all materials
You'll be redirected to our online store. If this is your first visit, you'll need to set up a log-in and password. Thank you!
Optional: If you have something you wish to mosaic, bring it in! Your piece should be around 6" x 6", to make sure you have time to finish it within the time of the class. Please speak with the instructor before class if you have a bigger project you'd like to make. Extra time may be arranged after the class ends to come in to continue your project. Additional fees will be applied.