Too short, too long, missing a hook, kinda dated, needs a little boost - if this describes at least one piece of jewelry you own, bring it to The Hive and breathe some new life into it at this casual workshop!
Our goal is to offer you the basic tools and materials that you need to fix or update your jewelry...and maybe even turn some pieces from back-of-the-drawer denizens to new daily favorites.
- Jewelry findings (jump rings, ear wires, etc.)
- Miscellaneous craft supplies (leather bits, beads, wire, paint, glue, etc)
- Jewelry: necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches, hair clips, etc.
- Specialty hardware for specific repairs (optional)
$10 members | $15 non-members
We green-light activities that are at least 50% enrolled by 72 hours prior to the start day/time, at which point we purchase materials and confirm with our instructors. If an activity does not meet the minimum enrollment by that time, we will refund the entrance fee of anyone who has signed up, then remove the activity from our events calendar.
The Hive has a 72 hour cancellation policy, meaning that you must cancel your reservation at least 72 hours prior to the start time in order to receive a refund, no exceptions. Please email The Hive directly in order to request a refund: email@example.com
Most activities at The Hive are appropriate for adults and young people aged 12 and older. Participants age 12-14 should plan to attend with an accompanying adult. If both the adult and young person want to make their own project, both people should sign up and pay the entrance fee; if only one project will be made, only one person needs to sign up and pay the fee.
Although The Hive is no longer a member-based organization, we still honor previously purchased memberships by offering discounts on our activities. You are a member of The Hive if one of the following circumstances applies:
- You directly purchased a membership on our website
- You supported our Fall 2014 crowd-funding campaign at any level
- You purchased a Dealsaver coupon for The Hive
- You participated in our May 2015 free membership promotion